Dress for a pear body type. The trick to dressing this body type is to wear anything that adds to your shoulder and bust area. Keep attention to your upper body, by minimizing the lower half.
- If you’re a pear body-type, there are things you can do to make your hips and butt look slimmer, if you want to make their butts bigger!
- Balance your top with your bottom. Try to wear tops that accentuate your shoulders a bit more.
- Avoid pants or tights that narrow your legs.
- Wearing a bra that adds to or enhance your bust should be considered.
- Wear straight-leg or slightly flared pants with heels. Skinny pants that hug your ankles can make your lower body take on the appearance of an upside-down triangle. Flared pants can make your legs look very thick, perhaps bowl-legged, in comparison to your upper body.